Secured Loans for UK Homeowners
- Complete your details online. It only takes a couple of minutes and we'll be able to find you the best loan from our panel of lenders.
- We save you time, searching over 200 secured loans plans. We do this by working with subsiduaries of the UKís biggest specialist lending institutions like HSBC, Barclays and GE Money.
- We will call you back within the hour to complete the application and help find the best loan for you. Itís as easy as that so fill in your details now.
Over 200 secured loans compared including:
Secured loans for any circumstances
Mortgage Arrears, CCJs, Adverse Credit, Self Cert, No Proof of Income
- Secured Home Loans available from £7,500 to over £250,000
- You may be able to borrow up to 125% of the value of your property
- 9.9% APR Typical Variable (two thirds of our applications get this rate or under)
Secured loans are the most popular type of homeowner loan in the UK. In 2008 the credit crunch is taking it's toll on alot of uk homeowners, and the majority of these are looking for secured loans, to help fund purchases which they require. We have access to 100's of secured loans and secured loan lenders, to enable us to compare the secured loan market, and give you the best rates available anywhere in the UK.
WARNING: THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. LOANS ARE SECURED ON YOUR HOME. fh
Property Management Services
Property management services in the UK tend to specialise into different property or tenant types, so in finding such a service, you are likely to do best by finding an appropriate provider. The requirements for single residential dwellings for example, can be very distinct from those for large commercial and rental apartment blocks, so to get the best and most economical service, targeting a provider who has developed the specific systems and capabilities to cope can be very important.
Estate agents play a vital role within the property market, and are immensely helpful from the perspective of both buyers and sellers. They help to regulate the prices of homes, while also ensuring that those people whom take the correct course of action to maximise their properties value receive fair compensation for their efforts.
Companies which provide people with property solutions can be a great help in a number of different areas, from the redesign of a home's interior, to a complete overhaul of the garden landscaping. The most important thing to do as part of your preparation is to vet the service provider. You can't always depend upon one company, you may need to choose from a wider array of specialists in order to always get the best results, so be prepared to shop around.